Affordable Rates for Long Term Dog Boarding
When you share your home with a dog, any vacation plans you make have to account for dog care while you’re away. Some pet sitting services charge anywhere from $50 to $70 per day to care for one dog, and that fee may not include extras such as walks or administration of medication. DogDayz offers an affordable, all-inclusive alternative to in-home pet care: long term dog boarding.
Our long term dog care services include:
- Eight potty breaks per day
- Feeding and medication administration
- Four hours each day of supervised play time with other dogs (add two hours per day for $8)
- Comfortable overnight accommodations
All services are included in our overnight rates.
We also have a dedicated staff of grooming, training and dog care professionals to ensure your dog will be in good hands while you’re away.
Dog boarding rates and services
We think dogs should be comfortable, which is why our overnight guests stay in rooms, not crates. Our room options are:
- Dorms – $37 per evening for one dog, and $24 for each additional dog in the same room.
- Cabins – $42 per evening for one dog, and $26 for each additional dog in the same room (cabins have satellite TV and provide a bit more leg room than dorms).
At DogDayz, we know that every dog has a unique personality, so we group playmates by temperament, size and age to ensure a harmonious experience. Dogs age 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered to participate in group play time, but if they can’t participate, we’ll give them extra attention and longer potty breaks.
Does your dog need a little behavioral guidance or to learn some basic commands? Our Board-N-Train program helps develop important obedience skills. The costs are:
- $50 per hour for one session
- $45 per hour, when you purchase three sessions
- $40 per hour, when you purchase five sessions
- $32 per hour, when you purchase 10 sessions
When you return from your trip, our trainer will meet with you to talk about what skills your dog worked on and learned and how to foster and improve upon those skills.
Get a quote
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. If you want a combination of grooming, training and boarding services, tell us what you have in mind, and we’ll give you an accurate, all-inclusive quote. Please contact us for more information.